Minimize downtime by keeping up to date on your business vehiclesâ status with real-time maintenance tracking:
- Keep track of costs by using vehicle data for maintenance management
- Identify low tire pressure and maintenance issues prior to a breakdown
- Proactively schedule maintenance and be prepared with an alternative vehicle
SPEED AND FUEL
- Create opportunities using real-time insights on driver performance
- View your business vehiclesâ average and top speed reporting
- Set notifications for real-time speed alerts
Fuel Consumption Tracking
- Use vehicle data to estimate future fuel usage
- View your business vehiclesâ real-time fuel levels
- Track how often your vehicles are refueled
- Get easy access to fuel consumption reports over time
LOCATION AND REPORTING
GPS Location Tracking
- View your business vehiclesâ current or past locations with real-time GPS location tracking
- Make scheduling easier with improved route planning
- Locate which vehicles are at which job locations
- Take advantage of geofencing: get real-time alerts when your vehicles travel outside of their approved area
Real Time Status Reports
- View or download consolidated business vehicle reports across any time frame
- Easy access to your vehicles' data to make expense reports and timesheets easier
- Take advantage of the ease of separating business and personal expenses
In business, nothing matters more than staying one step ahead â and running at maximum efficiency. Commercial Link, takes advantage of OnStarÂ® hardware embedded within your vehicle, so you have access to real-time status reports and can view or download consolidated vehicle reports. All for just $12 per month, per OnStar-activated vehicle1. You will be required to activate your vehicle's OnStar Basic Plan.3 Thereâs no cost to activate the Basic Plan, and itâs included for 5 years from the original new-vehicle delivery date on select 2015 and newer Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac vehicles5.
The first 30 days are on us - so you can try it risk free.Get started by visiting gmcommerciallink.ca, subscribe and register your eligible OnStar equipped vehicles.
- The OnStar Basic Plan is available on eligible new and pre-owned vehicles equipped with OnStar 4G LTE hardware for 5 years or the remaining term. The Basic Plan is transferable to subsequent owners for the remaining term. It includes the monthly Diagnostics Report emails (capabilities vary by model), Dealer Maintenance Notification, access to select vehicle mobile app features and more. Your vehicle must have been compatible with the vehicleâs mobile app prior to the OnStar 4G LTE hardware upgrade, if applicable. This plan does not include emergency, security or navigation services. These and other services require a paid or Add-On Plan. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability, coverage maps, details and system limitations. Available 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot requires WPA2 compatible mobile device and data plan. Data plans are provided by AT&T or its local service provider
- You authorize Commercial Link, through OnStar or one of its assigns, to charge the monthly fee for your Commercial Link service (plus any applicable sales tax) to the debit/credit card designated in your Commercial Link Account. Fees and services subject to change without notice. Your account will not be charged if you cancel before the trial period ends. To make changes to your account send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available in select Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac 2015 model year and newer vehicles (excludes Spark EV, Bolt, Volt, City Express Vans and Low Cab Forward Medium-Duty Trucks). Requires an active OnStar account.
- Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services vary by model, service plan, conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Service plan required.
- Five-year OnStar Basic Plan is provided at no additional charge. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations.